Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Canada / UK Photos

Dear TEAM

Hope you are all doing well this fine Wednesday afternoon!

I realise that our family photos may have no interest to you whatsoever and I apologise if this email is one extra for your inbox that you didn't really need on an afternoon! If this is you, please accept my sincere apologies.

However, quite a large number of you suffered my "travel babble" whilst I was away and said you enjoyed wincing at some of the incidents, reading about what it was like to travel with a new baby and so I thought you might be keen to view some of the photos from the trip and to also "hear" Jackson's side of the story in his own little Blog which we've been running since he was born as a nice way to keep friends and family over-seas posted on our "progress" over here in Perth.

Here's the link to the Blog...there's 800 photos there (!), but for my fellow Poms I think you'll be amazed to see just how much snow there was in the 2nd webpage album.

Enjoy, or please just delete (making sure you have read the note about the Rottnest BBQ this Friday first - below). Thanks!

Paul & Jackson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: