Friday, April 27, 2012
Sincere apologies on behalf of Claremont Pool to those of you who turned up this morning for the 530am session to find that the pool was closed.
I was down at the pool all ready and raring as usual but couldn't let anyone in. This was very frustrating as you can imagine!!!
Thanks to the 20 of you who stayed around to swim and got to start at 605am - you were rewarded with a free session of course and sincere thanks to the 630am crew for sympathizing with the situation and allowing the 530am crew to finish their set whilst you warmed up as normal.
I believe a few of you have wrote to the council regarding this issue. Frustrating for everyone but I'm assured it won't happen again.
P.S great 1pm session planned for tomorrow if you can make it - ideal for Busso HIM athletes in particular!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- Number of years swimming:
- Are you available for both days?
- What is your time for 400m?
- What do YOU think is the biggest single thing holding you back with your swimming (be as detailed here as you see necessary)?
- Are you faster or slower with a pull buoy?
- How often do you swim per week and what do you do in your sessions?
- How would you rate your enjoyment of swimming (1 = a necessary evil, 10 = can't get enough of it!)?
- What are your swimming aspirations (be as detailed here as you see necessary)?
- Have you ever been filmed before and if so, what did you see as the most obvious flaw within your stroke?
- Have you ever suffered any shoulder soreness, pain or injury?
- How do you fare in the open water compared with the pool?
Monday, April 23, 2012
Hope you've had a great weekend - we had an awesome time down in Yallingup attending Ceinwen and Andy's wedding - the couple looked very happy together and we wish them well!
Just quickly, there will be no Wednesday 5.30am session this week due to the ANZAC day public holiday. The pool does not open until 7am. We will however, still be running the 9.30am session (Fresh and Fruity) if you'd care to attend. No other squad sessions are affected this week.
I'd highly recommend swimming in the open water and doing a ~4km wetsuit swim for those who would normally swim on Wednesday morning (early) and whom are doing the Busselton Half Ironman next week.
Thanks and have a great week!