Its that time of year when many of you will be looking for a new challenge to start the year off with a "bang" or to attempt to better your timing / placing from previous years at this year's Busselton Half Ironman on the 2nd May 2009. Accordingly, we will be running an exciting squad Half Ironman Program which will run for 16 weeks and commence on Monday 12th January.
Our normal training program (as per http://www.theteamcore.com/weeklyprogram.html ) resumes this week, Monday 5th January (save for the cycle session this evening), so you may like to use this week to ease your way back into training following the Christmas break.
Further details will follow by midweek of the Half program, but some of the features you can expect to see in this state-renowned program will be:
- the option to continue to use our PAYG payment card for each session you attend and have FREE access to a skeleton template of the squads overall program, indicating generically when and how you should do your sessions. This will be an excellent option for all those who have the opportunity to attend many of the weekly squad sessions and would like to simply follow the majority of the program with direct face-2-face coaching, or for those who feel confident in their own schedule and just need a little guidance here and there.
- OR the option to pay a monthly fee and receive a more structured / detailed written program tailored specifically for 3 levels of ability which will give those who cannot attend the squad on a regular basis the opportunity to do many of their sessions at a time convenient to them. This option will allow the athlete to attend up to 3 squad sessions per week as part of this monthly fee and access to direct email contact with the coach at times when they cannot attend the squad sessions, i.e. work trip etc.
- our world-famous "Boot Camp" to Rottnest Island! For details see last year's details at http://www.theteamcore.com/bootcamp.html
- access to over 15 weekly squad training sessions where you can receive premium face-2-face coaching and guidance with your technique, pacing strategies and nutrition etc from our 2 squad coaches.
- A superb, fun squad environment that caters for all levels of ability from the first-timer to the elite athlete. For more details please read http://www.theteamcore.com/corevalues.html
To register your interest, please complete the form at the bottom of: http://www.theteamcore.com/futureprograms.html