Just to keep you posted with what's on this weekend:
- Friday - 6.30pm dinner at Mambo Italiano's at 316 the Boulevard, City Beach for all Rottnest Swimmers.
- Saturday - 6.30am meet at the Bell Tower for a ride of ~3h30. This will be a smaller group than normal owing to all the racing that will be on. You are encouraged to print out the following directions to help you enjoy this ride, or choose to make up your own similar distance ride as per your HIM programs. Check it out at http://teamcoretalk.freeforums.org/where-should-i-train-today-t29.html (Kalamunda Hills ride - 2nd post).
- Saturday - 7.45am final long swim of ~ 6 to 7km in the ocean (steady) meeting at Trigg SLSC Tower at 7.45am. Breakfast afterwards.
- Saturday - 8.00am Leighton Beach 1.6km swim.
- Saturday afternoon - Champion Lakes Sprint Triathlon event - good luck!
- Saturday - 1.00pm - Squad Swim Session at Claremont Pool
- Sunday morning - Leighton Beach mini-triathlon.
Phew! That seems like a lot! Nothing compared to D-Day next weekend!!!