Monday, September 29, 2008

Paul wins City of Subiaco Photography Awards!

Dear All
 
As many of you know I'm getting well into my photography at the moment having now done two weddings and with a third scheduled for October. I recently spent 3 days down in Yallingup on the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers "Fuji Breakaway" course which was fantastic learning from such greats as Yervant (www.yervant.com). I also had the lucky opportunity to spend last Friday evening down in Dunsborough with top landscape photographer Christian Fletcher (www.christianfletcher.com.au) showing me how to improve my post-production images in Photoshop. Anyway, all exciting stuff and I know that some of you have expressed an interest in this hobby of mine and thankyou for that.
 
Well on Wednesday evening I won the 6th Annual City of Subiaco Photographic Awards in the "Culture" Category with this attached shot of an old "Tin Lady" walking the streets of Singapore when I was over there with the Team for last year's Singapore 70.3 triathlon event. I even picked up a nice little $250 prize purse too which I was stoked about! If you're out and about in Subiaco, the photos are being exhibited at the Subiaco Arts Centre and will eventually be displayed as large banners up and down Rokeby Road!
 
Have a great long weekend and see you tomorrow.
 
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: