Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paul's Absence this morning

Dear All
 
I am terribly sorry for having to miss this morning's flexibility and early-am swim sessions at CCGS. Thanks to Janet and Leith for stepping in at the very last minute to cover these sessions. I went to bed feeling fine (but tired) and woke up with a terrible sore throat and with little or no voice. I do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused any of you. I am hoping that with a bit of rest this morning I'll be ok for tonight's run session, but if not will try to arrange for a cover as well.
 
With respect to this morning's Cottesloe Beach swim planned for 10am, I cannot unfortnately get a cover for this session and so will have to postpone the session as my voice is really not up to shouting in the wind. We are due to swim tommorow at Cottesloe Beach at 7am with the group, so can I suggest that you look at either coming along to that one or I'll stay down at Cottesloe and run a 2nd session at 9am. If you are keen to come at 9am, please email me to let me know likely numbers.
 
Sorry everyone!
 
Paul
 
Paul Newsome
Swim Smooth & Kirby Swim
www.swimsmooth.com
+ 61 (0) 431 540 980
Follow the Blog at http://swimsmooth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: