Just a couple of points on this weekend's training:
- Thursday - run session at 6/6.15pm on the north side of Lake Monger - come on down if you can!
- Friday - all sessions as normal (5.30am, 6.30am and 9.30am) - Fresh & Fruity!
- Saturday - 1pm pool squad swim session will be with guest coach Shelley Taylor-Smith this week - please attend if you can. Myself and Adam will be away down south shooting a wedding. Recommendation is for the HIM crew to do a 3h30 ride down the freeway bike path followed by a 30 to 45 mins run off the bike (depending upon how your fitness is progressing!). Recommended meeting point = Dodgy Digital Dunnies at 6am. For those who prefer an ocean swim, recommendation is a Cottesloe to Grant St. and back swim at 7.30am.
- Sunday - BRW Triathlon for those doing it.
- Monday - both the 7am and 9.30am sessions will be run by guest coach Nicola Holmes today - both will be very technique focused and in the 50m pool, so get along if you can.
Have a great weekend!