Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Missing in action!

Dear Swimmers

Sincerest apologies for my absence on pool deck again this morning. Unfortunately I have had to go back into hospital for some further surgery on my stubborn wisdom teeth but hope to be back in time for Friday morning's sessions, albeit a little hamster-face-like!

It's been a funny old year since winning Manhattan last June with my back, Mish and her brother etc (who is now fully clear of cancer, thank god!) so I'm hoping that after this I can get moving again positively forwards as I go into my 37th year in a few weeks time - eeek!

Thanks for listening and understanding - I hate letting you guys down by not showing up for squad.

Paul

Ps hoping to have some news about Sue Oldham's next scheduled swim date for the English Channel, all being well this Friday following the terrible hurricane-like weather that cancelled her first attempt last week. Also, the mighty Mega Megan Surrette has just left for a marathon swim across to Prince Edward Island in Nova Scotia which I will keep you posted on too. Megan will be the only competitor attempting the swim non wetsuit - whoop, whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: