Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Accommodation thanks and another request for help!

Dear Swimmers

Hope you're all doing splendidly this week! I'm well on the mend with my teeth and starting to feel much healthier - thank goodness!

Still no word on when Super Sue will swim the English Channel sadly, but as soon as I know I will let you know - keep your well wishes and thoughts coming!!

Mega Megan crossed the Prince Edward Island Sound last week successfully and became the 24th person ever to do so without a wetsuit! Yay Megan! And Andrew Hunt also successfully crossed the Catalina Channel making him an honorary member of the so-called "Triple Crown" club - well done that man - hopefully we'll have fuller reports to detail soon!

OK, thanks for the great response re. accommodation home stays for our visiting coaches on the 22nd September - I think we are now all sorted.

I have also received a request for one of Britain's top female triathletes (Emma Pallant, recent winner of the London Triathlon) to come and spend November in Perth training with the squad after we did some work with her and her two Olympian coaches (Michelle Dillon and Stuart Hayes) in the UK which is really reaping the benefits for her now. As such, I'm also looking to try and find Emma some accommodation for the month of November if anyone can help, please let me know!

Many thanks as ever,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: