Hope you are having a great week - a little chilly out there the last couple of mornings!!
Just a couple of notices:
1) Next week is a recovery week and finishes off with the Perth Olympic Distance Triathlon next Sunday for those of you who are entered for that.
2) Next week also sees the start of Block # 3 of the Ironman Program, so please can those athletes on the Silver monthly program ensure that their monthly payment is made before next week so I can send out your next block of training.
3) I've been getting very little feedback from the Silver & Gold Plan athletes on a weekly basis. Please remember that I need you to complete the form at http://www.theteamcore.com/feedback_weekly.html in order for me to check how you are progressing. This is critical for my evaluation and suggestions on how you may improve further.
4) Bronze Plan athletes, please complete the feedback form at http://www.theteamcore.com/feedback.html in your own time to also let me know how this last 4 week block has gone for you.
5) All sessions running this week as per http://www.theteamcore.com/weeklyprogram.html (save for the "yellow" swims with me!).
6) Saturday's ride will leave at 6.30am from the Bell Tower and will follow this route: http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/australia/perth/170211302 through Mundaring Weir (very scenic). I should be there to ride out with you and manage the "peloton" for the first hour.
7) Numbers are a little on the low side at this stage for our super-fantastic Rottnest Boot Camp scheduled for the 3rd to 5th April 2009. I need to confirm numbers with the Island Authority asap, so please if you're keen to attend this super-value-for-money all inclusive* weekend for just $220 visit http://www.theteamcore.com/bootcamp.html and register your interest online. Thanks.
* price includes return ferry, 2 nights accommodation, 2 breakfasts, top quality coaching sessions with Paul and Adam, Taper Time Tapas evening and bike transfers but excludes 2 evening meals and lunch on Saturday.
Have a fun week!!!