Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wet Wednesday Ride - Plan of action!

Weather forecast for early tomorrow morning is not looking great!
Last week, 7 people rode with me in assistance on the scooter, but it was rather dangerous with the high winds and rain.
As such, if it's looking pretty dodgy tomorrow morning, chances are the ride will be cancelled. If it looks OK (ish) we will ride but will probably stay sheltered up in Kings Park instead.
Also, numbers have really dropped off quite a bit for the Monday evening wind trainer session. Please let me know if you are keen to support this session in conjunction with the free Wednesday ride session, otherwise we might make the decision to cancel Monday's sessions if the interest is not there. Options for variety include returning to the popular Monday evening hills session which works great with the Daylight Savings now in place and also doesn't require a wind trainer!! Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: