Just a few reminders:
- Run tonight at McGilvray Oval. 6pm meet and warm-up for a 6.15pm start.
- Swim tomorrow morning at Cottesloe. Wetsuits recommended. 6.30am meet & start ~6.40am. Out & back continuous swim.
- Friday evening 7pm - 22 Fairlfield Street, Mount Hawthorn for Nutrition Talk (bring a chair if you can as there'll be ~20 people there).
- Saturday brick session. 6.20am meet for a 6.30am start at the Dodgy Dunnies. 3hr ride + 1hr run. Come prepared with adequate nutrition.
- Sunday - Point Walter race for those doing it. Yes you'll be tired if having done the brick session yesterday. This is not a priority race. Then why do it? Its an excellent chance to run through swim, bike & run and pace as though your were doing the HIM.
- Monday - those who raced will do a shorter run on Monday morning and do the long run on Thursday. Still meet at 6am at UWA carpark.
- Monday evening - cycling in the Sweat Shack.