Monday, September 3, 2018

Paul’s race begins midday (Perth time) Monday 3rd September - here’s how to watch...



Dear Swimmers

Hope you are enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon there in Perth! It's now less than 24hrs before I start the Ötillö World SwimRun Championships in Stockholm Sweden and thought you'd maybe like to have a read of some frank, open and honest words about what it has taken to prepare for this event as well as some additional video showcasing what this extreme sport is all about (regarded as the toughest event on the planet!). 

Thanks for all your support and encouragement over the last 12 months training for this event and equally allowing me time to head away from the squad to follow these pursuits that keep me on the edge of my comfort zone and alive!

You can read the words here:


Which include a link to the special video I created to showcase the event and expand on some of my thoughts building up to the event. 

The race starts at midday Monday 3rd September (Perth time) and is likely to run until 10/11pm (ish!). Here's the live feed which will be excellent by all accounts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: