Thursday, September 20, 2018

Correction to World AG triathlon results (apologies) and a FREE pair of Zoggs goggles coming your way!


Dear swimmers

In my haste to get the results out about the ITU World Triathlon Championships, I must apologise, Janet Ferguson picked up the bronze medal in the 55-59yr category, not the gold as previously stated. This is still a brilliant achievement for Janet and I'm sure you'll all congratulate her with me on this. Other results trickling through are that Carrie Anderson narrowly missed the podium with a 4th place in the very competitive 50-54yr category. Well done ladies - I can't wait to share some photos. Please continue to feed though your stories / pictures of the event so that I can collate a nice news feature for everyone on this.

A FREE pair of Zoggs goggles could be coming your way!

Some of you may recall that about 12 months ago, Zoggs goggles very kindly gave away 50 special swim kit sets to our 50 most consistent swimmers. This comprised a back-pack, 1 or 2 sets of goggles and a pair of bathers for you to try out. Very generous indeed and all personally labelled too. I've personally been using Zoggs for many years now, in fact I swam my English Channel, Manhattan Island Swim and my recent ÖtillÖ World Championships in them too!

On Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd October, Zoggs will be with us on pool deck for all the morning sessions to allow you to test out some of their new apparel. The team will be taking some photos and video for internal use only (to assess fit, form and function etc) and are looking for willing candidates to try some new gear. In return you'll receive a FREE pair of Zoggs Predator or Zoggs Predator Flex goggles for your assistance. Given that this is the week after we finish our 10 week CSS Development program, I'd scheduled in a slightly "lower key" series of sessions for Monday and Tuesday, so this should all tie in nicely.

Hope you can help out!

Cheers

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: