Just a quick note to thank you all for your prompt assistance with completing our Winter Squad survey / application. The responses have been flying in (158 and counting!) and I will do my very best to try to get you into the spots you have selected.
Here's the link again if you're yet to fill out yours:
One quick thought came to me this afternoon and that was to look at the potential of winding back the clock to 2009/2010 potentially and look at offering an additional Tuesday / Friday 7.30-8.30am squad session (subject to lane availability). This ultimately dwindled at that stage into the winter months however we didn't have a waiting list at that point, so potentially this might be doable if there's enough demand.
Nothing is guaranteed yet (as it will also require some adjustment to my next 6 months of pre-booked 121 sessions), but if you are currently swimming Tuesday / Friday in either the 530am or 630am sessions and would be interested in shifting to a potential 730am to 830am session instead, please let me know via reply to this email. ONLY those interested in this need inform me of that but I will continue to assign based on the existing format until I get this verified as a possibility.
Lastly, it's a bit "do or die" for us tomorrow on the house sale, so please wish us luck in selling Princess Isla's castle! We've significantly price adjusted as per details at https://m.realestate.com.au/property-townhouse-wa-innaloo-119843445 so fingers crossed we get some interest otherwise it might be back to Plan B for a while! ;-) At least I feel like we've done all that we can at this stage - now we just need a little luck to be on our side. Que sera, sera!
Cheers and have a great weekend and the next fortnight without me cracking the whip - remember though, I did take down some benchmarks to see where we were at today to contrast with where we might be in 2 weeks! Try to keep ticking over if you can!