Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas Everyone & a Happy New Year!

Dear Swimmers

I just wanted to say a big thank you for your support and attendance at the Swim Smooth Perth Squads over the last 12 months - it's been very much appreciated!

I thought I'd leave you until Tuesday 3rd January 2017 at the bleary-eyed time of 5.30am (our next squad session) with these fun images from the pool deck today.

Hope you've all been good boys and girls and are looking forward to some great R & R with your friends, families and loved ones - you deserve it!

P.S check out the last image for some REAL inspiration! Amazing! I have to say - and am not afraid to say it - that I have somewhat of a Man Crush on this guy! LOL!

Paul








Also, don't forget about the Swim Thru Perth event (details below) - you can register here: http://www.swimthruperth.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: