Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A short adieu!

Dear Swimmers

I bid you adieu for 2 weeks now as I head over to the US this evening to meet and educate 40 new coaches in California and Florida in the ways of Swim Smooth. I'll be catching up with some of the squad members who've recently left us to return home to the USA and will be sure to say hello to them from you all. It will be a great and busy trip as Adam will also be joining me from the UK.

I leave you again in the very capable coaching hands of Cyndy and Sally:

  • Mondays 7am and 9.30am; Wednesdays 5.30am; Thursdays 6.15pm and Friday 9.30am will all be with Coach Sally
  • Tuesdays 5.30am, 6.30am and 6.15pm; Wednesdays 9.30am; Fridays 5.30am and 6.30am will all be with Coach Cyndy

…and on that note about moving back to the USA, we will sadly be losing Coach Cyndy in early January as herself and her husband Brent return to Houston, Texas. I'll be personally devastated when Cyndy leaves as not only is she a great coach but she's a beautiful person and someone with whom I feel very lucky to call my friend. So do please make especially good of your time under her tutelage whilst I am away because sadly this will be Cyndy's last stint coaching for me as I whirlwind around the world, bringing Swim Smooth to swimmers far and wide! Cyndy has been busy completing her own Swim Smooth certification process and it is our hope that she will then very much head-up our operations in the USA with fellow squad member (now residing in California and with whom myself and Adam are staying whilst we are over), John Chipponeri - the future of Swim Smooth in the USA will be in very good hands!

I will be back on pool deck on Friday 18th November, but will see some of you down at the river at 5.45/6am on Thursday 17th November for a long river swim per the Rottnest program.

Take care, have fun and remember to Swim Smooth with your lane buddies!

Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: