Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Epic Sunset!


Dear Swimmers

OK, so this one is slightly "off-topic" but I am hoping you'll humour me here as I revel in what an unbelievably fantastic sunset we had last night down at Cottesloe Beach - I reckon it had to be the best one I've ever seen here in Australia, and that's after some 14 years now! Wow!

Unfortunately the downside of any amazing sunset seems to be that a lot of the atmospheric particles created by the dust and smoke from bush fires is what causes these amazing colours, and I was sad to hear that this was also the case last night as someone lost their house in Joondalup according to news reports, which is of course tragic.

Here's a few more of my snaps from my parents last night in Australia - quite fitting!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: