Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hola from Kalbarri!


Dear swimmers 

Hope you're all doing dandy! Just to let you know that I'm away for 4 nights visiting the wonderful Kalbarri Beach Resort with Mish, the kids and my folks (check out that pic! A whole 25m pool to "myself" - perfect for a little Red Mist and CSS tuning!). This place is amazing!!

Sally will be taking most of my sessions in my absence, with Cyndy taking the Monday 930am session. I will be back on pool deck on Tuesday morning, nicely refreshed!

I have forwarded the new CSS allocations per lane to Sally based on last weeks test but won't have everyone's individual CSS times calculated and published until later next week (though those of you who were really keen to know what they were have already asked me anyway). Thanks for your patience on this!!

Have a great weekend and see you next week!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: