Monday, September 23, 2013

Swimming this Long Weekend

Dear Swimmers

Wow! The Dockers made it through the AFL Grand Final. Now I'd be the first to put my hand up and wave a white flag of apology in not knowing too much about AFL (shame on me, I know, I've lived here 12 years now!), but if you're a Dockers supporter - well done!

Given the high anticipation about this game on Saturday we have made the decision to cancel Saturday's 1-2pm squad session at Claremont Pool. This will resume as normal on Saturday 5th October. If you've been wanting to get into this great open water skills session, please let me know asap as we do have some availability here.

Also, the pool does not open until 7am next Monday 30th September, but the plan is for the 7am and 9.30am sessions to continue as normal. 

Thanks and have a great week...here's hoping for some sunshine!

Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: