Its that time of year when many of you will be heading off on holidays and may be a little unsure as to what sessions will be running and when. Please check out http://www.theteamcore.com/documents/Xmas_Vacation_Details.pdf for our vacation training schedule.
Actvities and races over the next 4 weekends will be as such:
- Saturday 13th Dec = Fremantle Ports 1600m Swim Thru at 830am followed by a 3.4km leisurely swim for the Rottnest Squad (please note change from original program with the proposed 6.7km Bicton Swim). 1pm Squad Swim at Claremont.
- Sunday 14th Dec = Mullaloo Beach 1.25/2.5/5.0km Swim at 8.30am. Solo Swimmers to do the 5.0km event.
- Saturday 20th Dec = (Change from the original program). 2.5/5.0 or 10.0km swim up at Lake Leschenaultia followed by a TEAM Christmas BBQ breakfast. Meet at 8am (50 mins drive from the city). Chance to have a final social get-together before the Xmas period. 1pm Squad Swim at Claremont.
- Sunday 21st Dec = Rockingham State Sprint Triathlon Champs.
- Saturday 27th Dec = No events or training sessions planned.
- Sunday 28th Dec = No events or training sessions planned.
- Saturday 3rd Jan = Scarborough Beach 2 and 5.0km Swim at 8am. 1pm Squad Swim at Claremont.
- Sunday 4th Jan = Leighton Beach 1.25/2.5/5.0km swim at 8.30am. Solo Swimmers to do the 5.0km event.