Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Friday 28th October Squad List

Dear Swimmers

As mentioned last Friday, this Friday (28th October) sees a Public Holiday taking place for CHOGM. As such the Claremont Pool will only be opening from 7am to 6pm. This has reduced our squad availability to 5 lanes from 7-8am and 3 lanes from 9.30am to 10.30am. 

Last week I requested that if you sought to attend the one-off Friday 7am Fresh 'n' Fruity session that you be one of the first 40 people to email me back to highlight your interest. Incredibly these 40 spots were filled in less than 20 minutes. This was the fairest way I could see of doing this without over-crowding the lanes. I do apologise sincerely if you missed out, but here is the list with swimmer's names allocated per lane and in the order I anticipate you performing the main set:


If anyone cannot attend, please let me know asap so that I can offer your place to one of the reserve list swimmers.

If you have missed out and seek to attend the 9.30am session instead as a bit of a one-off (i.e. you don't normally attend that session) please email me with your interest and we'll aim to get you in for that one instead. The 7am session will be a Fresh 'n' Fruity Session and the 9.30am session will feature a few more drills and steady swimming for your reference.

I will have an additional coach with me for the 7am session and just to inform you that I'll be shooting off almost immediately thereafter for an 8.10am 1-2-1 session...otherwise I'd loved to have joined you guys for a relaxing coffee as some of you have suggested. Sorry.

Cheers

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: