It's that time of year again where we invite yourself, your partners and kids if you have to come along on Saturday 9th December between 530pm and 10pm to celebrate another great year in the Swim Smooth Perth Squad down at Claremont Pool.
This actually marks the end of our 10th year in operation at the pool, so it's a really special one for us, so myself, Michelle, Jackson and Isla (and Sandy the dog - woof!) would love to open up our home and welcome you to our place for what will be our 3rd Squad Christmas party at the new pad.
Address: 145 Alfred Road, Mount Claremont, WA 6010
Date: Saturday 9th December
Time: from 5.30pm to 10pm (ish)
What to bring: we will be part catering and part watering this party but as usual, if you'd like to bring one of your favourite dishes for everyone to sample or your favourite tipple, please do so as we're never quite sure how many people will show up
Music: we are (hoping) to have some live music this year (fingers crossed), but otherwise there will of course be some great tunes to get your groove on to!
Parking: There is limited parking along Strickland Street and other neighbouring streets. Please park sensibly and be aware of the neighbours of course:
A rough schedule will look like this:
• 5.30pm Mojito o'clock - join the crew for an early sundowner straight after work
• 6pm - hop in the pool (if you wish and probably with the kids) to have a go in the Endless Pool system - very cool
• 6.30pm - Santa will be making an early visit for the good boys, girls and squad swimmers at the party - will this be you?!
• 7/7.30pm - a few thankyous from us to you for a great year's swimming in the Swim Smooth Perth Squad
• 8pm to 10pm - get your groove on to some funky tunes and have another hop in the Endless Pool to see how long you can swim against it's full force (1:08/100m) - who will be crowned squad champion??
Let us know you're coming:
Please login to the squad app and let us know a rough estimate of numbers by adding yourself into the Christmas Party listing under "Squad Sessions" (don't worry, no fee for this one 😉):
See you then!