Friday, October 4, 2013

Training this weekend

Dear Swimmers - hope you enjoyed those "evil" 100s in the pool this morning - I know I enjoyed cracking the whip!! ;-)

Don't forget that despite the school holidays and the Royal Show, Saturday's 1-2pm squad session at Claremont Pool will be on tomorrow. It's a cracking session to come and hone your open water skills and also work hard and have fun!

Also, in case you missed last night's free webinar about our 2014 Rottnest Channel Swim Program, that can be now viewed here (73 minutes):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4WkSABf5g&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZZ4WkSABf5g%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Finally, subject to my slightly niggly shoulders being ok, I should be at Challenge Stadium tomorrow morning in the Outdoor 10 lane pool completing a 3000m Time Trial if you care to join me at 530am.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: