Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Win a SwiMP3 Player worth $249 just by giving us your feedback!

Dear TEAM

My goodness, 16 straight days of sub-5 temperatures! Anyone would think this was England or something! LOL!

I'm hoping you can help me...the last two months have been alarmingly quiet in the squad sessions at Challenge Stadium and I'd like to know what I can do to make things better for you? If it's simply "please can you turn the environmental thermostat up!" I'm sorry but I won't be able to do that personally but can certainly put in a request with the big guy up above if this helps! 

What I am wondering though is whether or not we could be doing things differently or is there something which we can do to make the program more interesting / entertaining for you? This is the lowest our numbers have ever been and given the expenses involved with running some of the sessions at the moment up at Challenge, there are a couple in danger of being *temporarily* axed (as much as it pains me to say that!). 

Maybe it's just the record-breaking cold mornings that are holding people back, but if it's not and there's something I can do to remedy it, I'd love to have your feedback on this. In fact, for every feedback form I receive, your name will go into a hat to win a Finis SwiMP3 Player valued at $249! See http://www.swimsmooth.com/finis_swimp3.html for details. Can't say fairer than that! This is an awesome prize to get your hands on, but you have to be "in it, to win it" as they say!

So, please, take 5 minutes to give us your best feedback possible and detail which sessions you plan to be attending between now and December 6th by using the link below:


Please note: due to the very low attendance recently, we are not enforcing any restriction on which sessions you can / cannot attend, this info is just useful for our planning - by all means attend if you can!

The feedback form deadline is Friday 16th July at 5pm (WST). The winner of the Finis SwiMP3 Player will be drawn at random and announced on Monday 19th July.

This feedback is super essential for us and might just make the difference between keeping some of your favourite sessions running and having to unfortunately suspend them.

Hope you can help!

Cheers

Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: