Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blue skies all the way!!

Dear All
 
I've heard over the grapevine that you've had some pretty rough weather over there in Perth these last 2 weeks?! 125km/h winds don't sound too great for riding! If it makes you feel any better at all, I'm over in the UK and for the last 2 weeks its also been dull and rarely above 18 degrees AND its the middle of summer!!
 
So apparently the MET. Office in W.A assure me that we're only due a short winter and that you'll be back to blue skies and 24 degrees from Monday onwards - perfect timing to start the next phase of your training!! Its supposed to be like this from now up until Christmas apparently, which means you'll be able to get some good, consistent training in. Superb. The MET. Office also tell me that they have several hundred pairs of rose-tinted sunglasses still available in the event that their weather predictions are not correct!! I also have several crates of my own brand of "Tuffen'up" Baked Beans for sale should you feel really desperate!
 
Let's get out there troops!
 
Have a great weekend and see you all very soon!
 
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: