Saturday, March 7, 2015

121 Availability

Dear Swimmers

Hope you are all doing well? We've just delivered our first of two 3-day Swim Smooth Coach Education Courses here in the chilly UK and all has gone very smoothly I'm pleased to say.

I've just been going through my diary and due to a few shift-arounds with a few sessions, I have the following five 1-2-1 Video Analysis Sessions available between now and the latter half of July.

Please let me know (inc. email and phone number) if you would like to lock in one of these spots. Full details at http://www.swimsmooth.com/perth_videoanalysis.html#pay - cost is $219. First come / best dressed.
  • Monday 23rd March at 8.10am
  • Monday 30th March at 8.10am
  • Monday 13th April at 8.10am
  • Tuesday 14th April at 7.45am
  • Tuesday 15th April at 9.30am
…and then nothing until Friday 17th July at 7.45am

See you back on pool deck in 10 days!

Paul

P.S please let me know if you can help out with the request for coach's homesteads as per http://swimsmoothperth.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/any-more-room-at-inn.html - thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: