Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kalbarri - you've got to go if you never have!


Nature's Window, Kalbarri National Park

**JUST BECOME AVAILABLE** I have a coveted 1-2-1 Video Analysis session that's become available at 8am next Wednesday 12th November. Cost is $189 and available to the first applicant. Be quick though, as future bookings are being taken from the 3rd week in February currently.

Dear Swimmers

Please excuse me whilst I indulge my photo hobby with you - we've just had a wonderful 4 nights stay at the Kalbarri Beach Resort and I am hoping some of you will like to see the photos if you've never been before!

The resort even had a 25m 2-lane outdoor pool at a perfect 27ÂșC which I used to smash out several 5k "Red Mist" sets too whilst I was there, and the Murchison River was awesome for a couple of open water swims too. We loved it so much we're off back for Christmas for 6 nights with Michelle's parents - I can't wait!


A quick dip in Moore River on the way up!


Just hanging out!


Such beauty!


He-Men!


Waiting for the Pelicans, 8.45am (precisely)


Feeding time!


Au Revoir!


View from the hill!


Wallaroo...can you see him? Jackson spotted him!


No one mentioned the crocs!


My new favourite pool - the kids LOVED it!


Mother Smooth and Papa Smooth at The Pinnacles


Acrobats at Sunset!


Check out Isla's splits!


Jackson didn't want to go home!


Blue Holes! Amazing!


Getting all zinced up for the sun!


The owners of the great Finlay's Fish BBQ gave Isla a wig which she then never removed all holiday!


The view to Kalbarri


Island Rock


How we started every morning...a ride along the coast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: