Monday, March 16, 2009

Massage Recommendation

Dear Athletes

A number of you have been enquiring with me recently about who and where you can be assured of a good massage to aid those aching muscles after a hard bout of training. I'd never recommend a service or product without having personally tried it myself and as such I am happy to recommend Jen Newman at http://www.muscletherapy.com.au for this very purpose.

Jen treats out of Body Balancing Nutrition at 176a Cambridge Street in Wembley (across from St. John of God Hospital) and has offered $10 off each 1hr treatment (normally $70) just by calling up and mentioning "The TEAM CORE". Jen can be contacted on 0433 308 733 for all bookings / to answer any queries.

Jen was my massage therapist in my lead-up to the Rottnest Channel Swim and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Paul







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: