Thursday, June 12, 2008

Paul away in the UK in July!

Dear All
 
Please be advised that I will be away from Perth in the UK from Wednesday 25th June to Saturday 2nd August.
 
I will be away in the UK for this 5 week period conducting eight of our successful "Swim Smooth" Clinics across various locations in England, Scotland and Wales with Adam Young and several other coaches. I have also been asked to be the wedding photographer to Rob and Helen (who both train within the squad) on the 26th July in bonny Edinburgh, which I'm very excited about!
 
My last session will be on Tuesday 24th June at 6pm for the new Beginner's Run Technique and Drills session. My first session back will be Saturday 2nd August at 1pm for the Squad Swim session. Please note that I may not attend the Saturday morning bike ride on that day due to the potential of some jet lag!
 
In my absence, all sessions will run as normal. 3 coaches have been identified to help run the squad efficiently during this time under detailed instruction from myself. These coaches are Yann, Mike and Ceinwen. Yann will cover most of the squad swim sessions, Mike will cover the structured bike and run sessions, and Ceinwen the Time:4:Me sessions. I am currently working with all 3 coaches so you can be assured of the quality of the sessions in my absence.
 
I thankyou for your anticipated support and attendance at our squad sessions during my absence!
 
Regards
 
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: